Wednesday 1 April 2009

Collage Club hearts Ian Caulkett




I blogged a while ago about Ian Caulkett's work, so it's a pleasure to announce that he's been kind enough to produce a limited edition screenprint for us. Have a look and let us know what you think... I'm over the moon with it so an enormous thanks to Ian for his time and effort and inclination and all the rest of it!

He'll be drowning in free drinks and appreciation tomorrow night. Come and say hello tomorrow night at O-Bar for the chance of getting your hands on one.

I also went to see Alex Ostrowski and Hattie Newman's Ferdrigoni Mountains show last night. I took some crap photos on my phone that don't do their work any justice so go and check it out for yourselves. It's damn good and also features some cool work by Marcus Oakley, Supermundane and Luke Best.

See you soon




No comments: